CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Leak of Midnight Sun

Hey all you Twilight freaks like me- I know you're out there. I've recently learned of some news (thanks Christy)- Stephenie Meyer has recently posted the 264 page manuscript of Midnight Sun (Edward's version of Twilight) on her website. Apparently it was leaked onto the Internet and she wanted to have some control over which version her fans read, so she posted it for all to read. Click http://http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html to read drafted version. I am loving it so far! Although I am tempted to have it printed to Kinko's so that I can have a print version to read instead of staring at my computer for hours on end......

2 comments:

Evynn

I'm here Dallas....I heard that happened and I'm sooo pissed about it!!! I hope she finishes it, I really don't want to read it off my computer.

Evynn

So, i've been reading midnight sun and i think the writing is extremely good. However, Edward is being a little too creapy for me. Its a mayjor turn off when a guy is stalking you. I quit reading it halfway though. what do you think about it?