CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Too Many Quirks- or not enough?

Tagged by Amy

Here are the rules:
Link the Person who Tagged you.
Mention rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Leave a comment to let them know.

My Quirks:

1) I am a schedule freak. Part of this is due to running my business from home- I HAVE to have kids take naps at certain times, etc. But I am a freak about scheduling other things too. For example, I do my morning routine in the exact same order every day- say prayers, make my bed, lay out the kids clothes, fill up the sink with soapy water, make breakfast, do dishes, get kids dressed..... I do not deviate. Also I only do laundry, clean bathrooms etc. on certain days. If I have to do it on another day it makes me grumpy.

2) I am a loyal follower of way too many crappy chick shows. I love the following and you'll always find them on my DVR to watch whenever I get a spare minute: Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, October Road, Lipstick Jungle, The Hills, The Starter Wife, Army Wives. I think that's it.

3) I LOVE my job. I know most people work for money, but I work for my sanity. Although the money is nice too. I am so blessed to be able to help provide for my family while staying home all day with my kids and not having it interfere with our home life at all. I am crossing my fingers that it stays that way.

4) I can read freakishly fast. I can sit down with a book on Sunday morning and have it done in less than 2 hours. Many people have asked me how I find time to read all of the books that I do, but that's my secret. I skip over all descriptions and junk words (unconciously) and before I know it- DONE!

5) Most of you probably know this already- but I'm pretty much a control freak and kinda bossy. I've noticed that this week as I've told Livvy about 50 million times- 'Don't be Bossy! Then I thought- Hmmmm I wonder where she gets that from?

6)I'm a techno geek. I love computers, PDAs. software. All that good stuff. If there's something new out, I want to know about it and see it. I may not be able to afford it, but I want to be the expert on it. I know weird huh?

I tag Lori, Hailey, Jinger, Sadie, Brandee, and Katie.

0 comments: