CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Country Living

We were at my parents house the other evening for just a normal night hanging out together as a family, but I decided I better get some pictures because I never think to take my camera for the everyday stuff. Below is Austin's son Dawson, Livvy, and Afton's son Weston chillin on the 4-wheeler while they watch their daddies rope. Livvy riding the ponies. It took her a while to decide that she wanted to get on, but then we couldn't get her off and she kept doing her rodeo queen wave to anyone that looked at her. Uh-oh Shelby- you better start saving your money now!
Grandma Wendy also surprised us this weekend and came for a short visit. She spoiled the kids rotten as usual and brought Livvy a pink scooter just like Wyatt's and her own helmet and pads (pink Princess of course) and brought Wyatt a soccer net to practice with. The kids loved every minute that she was here. I didn't get a shot of Livvy yet with her gear on, as soon as I pulled out the camera, she had 'a moment' but I love this shot of Wyatt riding his scooter- look at that cute Wrangler bum!

Aunt Hailey and Uncle Blake were also down this weekend and it was so fun to spend time with them.
The video below was of the kids pretending to be cows in the chute. They were so funny running up and down swinging their heads and bodies around like they think cows do I guess. Weird little monkeys.