CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bodacious Bunco Babes

Since I have moved to Gooding I have made alot of really great friends. I always miss my girls from Tremonton, but especially since I broke into our local Bunco group- we've had some wild and crazy times. We have some themed Bunco parties including- pictured below 80's night.A few of us wild and weird Stephenie Meyer's fans at the book signing in Salt Lake- it was actually just an excuse to get away for a weekend and shop in Park City :).Our latest round of crazy ideas- was to have a Prom theme for Bunco. Since most of us were the good girls in high school who would never think to wear anything immodest, we made the most of the experience. Pictured below is Crystal, Kim, Trista, Tara, and Lori. A few inside notes- Tara found this dress at DI and it was so perfect! It was hilarious with a monstrous hot pink bow on the butt. Lori- ever resourceful- made this dress out of three others.
Me, Lori again, Jaymie, Tracey, and Lori. I guarantee that these may be some of the worst pictures ever taken of me- what I won't do to have fun and get a laugh I swear. Point in case- a few years ago I heard of a girl at Gooding High School who had made her entire prom dress out of duck tape. So when I heard about the theme for this month's Bunco- I thought- that would be hilarious! So I went for it- halfway. I only made the duck tape top. My mom and sisters helped wrap me up and they even went the extra mile and added sequins! I look hideous, but please do notice their magnificent handiwork!
Two of our Bunco babes- my sis-in-law Amber, and Holli are both about to pop- thus there are very few prom dresses for pregos- they both made signs that read 'The Result of Prom Night!" So hilarious. Mostly I am just so thankful to a group of girls that have accepted me for me and make me laugh until I blow Coke out my nose or have to cross my legs to keep from peeing my pants on a monthly basis. You girls have saved my sanity in Gooding and I love you for it!






2 comments:

Scott

Wow, I love that top. :) You should go into business and make custom designer outfits. :)

Justin, Amy, and Grace

Dallas! What has happened to you? One of the things I love most about our friendship is our love of Pepsi. I'm disappointed that you would be blowing Coke out of your nose. On another note, I'm totally jealous of your group of friends. Give your mom and sisters a huge applause from me for the awesome prom dress top.