CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Pepsi, Chocolate, and a Good Book

I have to tell you that I am sometimes so insanely SIMPLE. This afternoon I was feeling sorry for myself about a few things going on in my life right now and I thought- okay- no more laundry today, no more work. You are going to sit down in your favorite chair with a good book, a can of cold Pepsi and a handful of Cadbury eggs and just relax. An hour later, I feel like a new woman. I just felt like passing on this word of advice for anyone else today who feels like they need a pick-me-up. Pepsi, Chocolate, and a Good Book works every time.

4 comments:

Olinselot

Oh that sounds nice...I'm going to trying it. I get so uptight sometimes.

Scott

My problem is it doesn't stop after just one hour... I just keep on reading and eating and drinking (alcohol free). Then I usually sleep for a while. Oh, the woes of being such a lazy person. ;)

Justin, Amy, and Grace

I'm glad you're feeling better now. I have been on a major pepsi kick lately... like 3 cans a day. I always think of you when I grab one out of the fridge, so there's a plus to all the caffeine and calories. Oh, and I love Livvy's fat toes!

Brett and JoLynn

your blog is super cute! I love blogging. the link for my blog is bgreenwood.blogspot.com!