CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Riverview Wardites

I received the sweetest phone call tonight. At first I was really unsure who it was, although I recognized the voice, and I was really confused when the person asked to talk to Wyatt. It turns out that it was his Nursery leader from our old ward in Tremonton. Her and her husband were missing my kids and wanted to talk to them. His teacher Julie, started to cry when she heard Wyatt's voice and Wyatt was so excited that he was almost hyperventilating saying "Julie on here Mom- Julie!" It made me even more homesick for my incredible family in the good ole Riverview Ward. I just wanted to give a 'shout-out' to all of those people that treated us like their own kids, grandkids, sister, etc. I miss them all and for sure they can never be replaced. Sherry, Lynette, Amie, Julie, Annette, Judy, Robbin, Diana...... the list goes on and on. I love you guys!

2 comments:

Justin, Amy, and Grace

I totally know what you mean! I'm always homesick for our ward family in Wisconsin and it's even worse after I talk to a friend up there. I totally love our ward here, but it's just not the same. Hey, call me sometime. We might be in Howell in a couple weeks and I'll want to see you and your kiddies.

Nancie

Its always good to have good wards who take care of you when you're young-or old.

Welcome to the blogging world. Its good to have this to keep in touch huh?