CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

She takes it so literally

Poor Livvy just doesn't understand her mommy's weird sayings and she takes everything I say so literally. Yesterday she was being a slowpoke on the way to swimming lessons. I told her teasingly "I'm going to have to light a fire under your bum to get you moving little girl!". Last night she woke up screaming in the middle of the night. I ran into her room to comfort her and she kept saying "Mommy, don't light a fire on my bum- It will hurt so bad!"

I kept comforting her saying 'Of coarse I would never do that Livvy. Mommy didn't mean it like that."

Great Mothering Skills- wouldn't you say?

5 comments:

The Reese's

sorry but that's the funniest thing i've heard all week! gotta love kids, you have to watch every thing you say around and to them!

Brooke Colvin

LOL!! I literally laughed out loud when I read that. I would love to talk to that little girl in person some day :)

me

Thats funny but Im sure it wasn't in the middle of the night. Poor Livy!

Kim

LOL sounds like my two little literal people. That is so dang funny!

Dominick and Becky

How sad, yet so cute! Your kids are getting so big! Time flies. Hope to see you guys this summer!