CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Baby name help

Well- as you can see from the countdown, we're less than 2 months away from this new sweet baby coming to our family. We're all excited, but kinda hitting a brick wall. We have lots of names we like, but nobody can agree. So please give me your ideas- or vote on the side for those that our family likes best. I'd love some new names to consider as well- so get your creative sides working on my behalf- please!

6 comments:

Rachel

I vote for Jackson. I love that name.

Kim

Waylon is my vote. I am stumped on the boy names though so I am not much help there!

Brooke Colvin

I like Jackson too. But, if you want another "W" name, I also like Waylan - it's different. It might be easy to mix up with Wyatt though. OK, I'm not much help - especially with boy names. Good luck!

Lisa

Zane is the name!! I have little Zane and it fits him to a tee plus its not a very popular name...yet

Justin, Amy, and Grace

I can't believe you are so close to your due date! I really don't have any suggestions for names (other than Gus, but Justin did say he would disown me if you named your baby that). Boys names are tough. I like the name Jackson, but it's gotten to be super popular so I would vote on just Jack instead. Good luck with everything.

Unknown

Mom wanted me to write down Gage. But I think that you should name him Franklin or Flint because they are Family names!