CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Organization Week 4

Since Shelby returned to the land of the non-hunting, he's been accomplishing so much around here- which I am super grateful for! But he hasn't been following my organization outlined plan :). So we have bits from Week 4 and bits from Week 5 accomplished. Since posting about it is keeping me very accountable and motivated- here goes:

Tasks accomplished this week:
  • Laundry room painted!!!! We still need to touch up the trim.
  • Kids outdoor toys sorted and stored for winter- except the tramp- it can stay up for a few more weeks.
  • Hoses rolled up and stored away.
  • Camp trailer winterized.
  • Weeds plowed up and burned.
  • About half of the trees cleaned up and ready for winter.
  • Mailed off the remainder of the boxes left over from my office organization.
  • Shelby hauled his stuff out of my office to the shed.
The sad thing is that while I helped a little with the above tasks, most of it was Shelby's hard work. But I'm happy about it! So today I'm going to try hard to get motivated to do my part- we have a few roadblocks including a dentist visit for Wyatt and Bedtime Stories at the library tonight, but I am vowing to myself to get my flower beds cleaned out and get to work on cleaning out and organizing the mud room. At least a little.......

2 comments:

Kim

Good Luck!! :)

Austin and Amber

I am so impressed with you. You are definetely nesting, or you are just super motivated and organized! I will have to come and see you laundry room! That is exciting!