CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Organization Week 3

The office- Check. I didn't take a picture of the entire room because I still have a few boxes that need to be sent to Boston for one of my former clients and a pile of Shelby's stuff that he needs to carry out to his shed. I still need to move the guest bed around so I can set up the crib in here as well. My plan is to have the baby sleep in here when I get over the 'needs to sleep next to me' stage until he's sleeping through the night well and then he will move in with Wyatt. But the desk is organized, coupons caught up on, closet cleaned out. Much better. The rest will have to wait until I have my husband back from hunting and he can help me with the heavy stuff.

How are my fellow partners in organized crime doing? I'd love to hear your updates!

2 comments:

Scott

*crickets*... Uh, so... I know I said I would join you, but I'll be honest... I haven't done a single thing. However, I'm very very impressed that you have done SOOO much especially since your are just about to have a baby. Super impressed!

Kim

Looks great! Good job. I will have to post pics of my new information center. :D