CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Do you want one?

I am doing the final touches on the list of those to get the coveted Christmas card for the Scoffield Family- just kidding. If you want one, please either leave me a comment with your address, or shoot me an email to weaz_23@yahoo.com . If you read our blog, we want you to have one! The more the merrier, so please give me your address- even if you think I already have it so I can make sure it's correct.

7 comments:

Olinselot

633 W. 3rd N
St. Anthony, ID 83445

Lisa

621 John Adams Crt.#4
Idaho Falls ID 83401

can I have your address?

Brian Adair Fam

265 Jackson St.
American Falls, ID 83211

Can't wait!!!

Evynn

1761 hwy 26

katie

po box 239 orederville utah 84758 whats yours??

Scott

sadie_goddard@yahoo.com

52 Ridge Ave
Park Ridge, NJ 07656

Maybe, just maybbe someday I will become an organized person who sends out a Christmas letter/card. Sadly, that day is probably very far away. :) You're a good example of being totally on top of things. Thanks.

Anonymous

I want one drop it by my house please! Lori