CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 12, 2008

10 hours and counting

Watch out cruel bargain shoppers- the Scoffield family is about to descend on you! Tonight at 5:00 you better watch yourselves! Ladies and gentlemen- tonight is the 'All Night Shopping Trip' that Shelby's extended family has every year. We load up in several suburbans and tahoes and hit the stores. We will close the following stores tonight- the mall, Target, Sportsmans Warehouse, Shopko, Cal-Ranch- and then we'll descend upon Wal-Mart. We'll probably stop to refill our energies with dinner somewhere around 10:30 or so and pull into home somewhere around 3:30 or 4:00 with not a single item left to buy including wrapping paper or stocking stuffers. I am so excited for this tradition with Shelby's family. Not only is it- SO stinkin fun, but since I don't live in Tremonton anymore I really miss all the fun stuff that they do together as a family. I was blessed to marry into one of the most amazing families and his aunts, mom, and cousins are some of my favorite people in the whole world. So I absolutley CANNOT wait to have fun tonight and spend the whole weekend with them.

3 comments:

The Dixons

Ya but I bet you would rather spend it in Rexburg with me and uncle blake!! Ok probably not! have fun sis I love you!!

Hilary

That sounds really fun!

Bridget

I'm sure sad I didn't get to come....I had been feeling really sick and turns out i've got shingles. No good. But it was probably good I stayed home!