CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Epitome of Wyatt

While Grandma Wendy was here to visit last weekend I found this picture on her camera. I busted out laughing. This is Wyatt in a nutshell. If he's excited about something- you'll know it. Here is he saying 'YYYYEEEESSSS!" complete with elbow-pull-down about going to get a cookie. He did the same thing today when we picked out a Christmas tree and I told him he could help me put the lights on. Small simple things make him this happy. What a boy.

3 comments:

Olinselot

HA HA HA! I love that kid. Boys this age are SO fun. Gage is the same way, I could tell him we were all going to choose one candy corn out of the candy bowl and I'd get that same response. I love it. Oh that made my day...thanks Wyatt.

katie

How can you resist that face?? I want to give him a cookie now!

Brooke Colvin

I love that little kids get so excited about the simplest things. It teaches us all to have a little more gratitude and excitement for the "small and simple things" in life.