CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Birthdays- Birthdays- Everywhere!


Our sweet little Livvy Louise turned 2 on Monday, March 24th. Since the kids' birthdays are only two days apart, we had a joint birthday party that night with Shelby's parents and my whole family. Livvy's birthday cake was a Minnie Mouse, which she thought was hilarious. But she also had to have Dora decorations and a princess hat- she is very into her "pretties". We balanced that out with Wyatt's "Lightning McQueen" cake and decorations. Grandpa and Grandma Scoffield came and helped make a sandbox and set up the swing set so that as soon as it gets less muddy- they can enjoy the outdoors. The kids were so spoiled rotten by all of the grandparents and aunts and uncles- Wyatt got several guns, chaps, holsters, a bow and arrow, swimming toys, clothes, and a new camping chair- not to mention the new twin bed that his daddy made him that looks like a tractor. It has lights, a steering wheel, and a gear shift. Wyatt absolutely loves it- I'll have to post pictures of that later.








Livvy was just as spoiled with a baby to take to the swimming pool, another baby with a car seat, the Dora twin babies, clothes, play food, a new camping chair, and a new Dora toddler bedroom set. PLEASE remember that it was not her parents that bought them all of this crap- I just have to find the places to put it all........

Wyatt turned 4 on March 26th. To make his birthday special, since we had already had his party two days before, I went to his preschool and helped them make cupcake and decorate them and read them a few stories. Wyatt loves to read books with me. Then we went swimming as a family at 1000 Springs- I might post pictures of that if I get any good ones. All in all it was a fun birthday week.

3 comments:

Olinselot

YAY I love blogs!! Addiction is inevitable, so just give in and let it all go!

Scott

Hey, you found my blog... good. I have to say that facebook is a good way to get into contact with someone that you have no other way of doing so... but the blog is a much better setup to really brag about how cute our kids are. :)

I will also say that I am addicted too. I hardly let a day go by without checking up on everyone. I'm excited to see what you are up to.

Katie

Hey Dallas,
Hope you dont mind..but I came across your blog today! Its so good to see how you all are doing. I'd love to have Afton's email address, or blog if she has one. Anyway, tell your family hey for us. -Katie Alleman Hochhalter
(katiehochhalter.blogspot.com)