CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Too hilarious not to share....

Santa brought the above great present to Wyatt and Livvy in their stockings to help liven up bath time. They are cool little tablets that you drop in the bath water to change the color. You can add multiple colors and experiment- they're so fun. The other night I was playing in our City League Volleyball Game and Shelby was watching the kids. Or semi-watching you could say :) He told the kids to take off their clothes and get ready for their baths. Wyatt came back to him a few minutes later with the above container, but missing the lid and asked "Daddy can we have some of these?" Shelby says sure and (thinking that they were candy or vitamins) pops one in his own mouth first AND chews. He immediately starts to gag and choke and cough. He runs to the sink and starts washing his mouth out with water and spitting to get the pieces out, but they are stuck in his teeth and the taste is HORRIBLE. Wyatt and Livvy meanwhile are gathered around the sink yelling 'Daddy- your spit is yellow! Why is your spit yellow? That's disgusting!' at the top of their lungs. The great part is that it took him three days to get over his humiliation at trying to eat the bath tablets to tell me. At which point I nearly peed my pants laughing.

8 comments:

Scott

That is such a great story. I only wish Wyatt would have had the video camera. :)

Bridget

freakin hilarious

Rachel

That is so funny! And totally something my husband would do. Was he watching some kind of sport at the time? There is no paying attention when that is going on!

Brooke Colvin

Thank you for the laugh Dallas. That was a hilarious story, and only something a husband would do! When they're watching the kids, we really don't care what they do, as long as nobody gets seriously hurt! It's just funny that he did this instead of one of the kids.

Austin and Amber

Oh my hell! That is so freaking funny! Only Shelby! That just made my day! I can't stop laughing!

Ashley Bankhead

What a funny story. Oh the things we have to tell when we have children.

Hilary

Okay, I was laughing out loud...by myself. SO funny! I love that he took so long to confess!

Unknown

I laughed so hard when I read this that everyone at work was asking what was wrong with me!