CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Random Post

I was in a random mood tonight. Here's what I'm thinking:

This is my new favorite thing that I received from one of my favorite people for Christmas (Thanks Bird!) It's a ballerina dress that you use to hang bows. SO CUTE! I just love to look at it. It's probably cuter without being jam packed with bows, but Livvy just has too many. Just some cute pics of my snuggly kiddos before bed tonight.


For Christmas we gave Grandma Wendy a webcam to use so she could talk to the kids and they could see each other. We finally got the kinks worked out tonight and even with a bad connection the kids still loved talking to her. My favorite quotes from the nights were:
Wyatt: 'Hey Grandma- Are you in Utah?'
Wyatt: 'Hey Grandma- Can I climb into the computer to you?'
Livvy: 'I SEE PAPA JON!!!!!'

1 comments:

Justin, Amy, and Grace

That is too cute. I just saw one of those ballerina bow holders the other day, but I can't remember where. I've been looking online to find instructions on how to make a bow holder for Grace. Cute, cute, cute.