CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 12, 2009

One Tree Hill marathon

So yesterday was quite a slow Sunday. After we got home from church and put the kids down for a nap, we normally snuggle up to watch a movie. But there was nothing on and we'd watched all of our movies a million times. Hailey had recently let me borrow Season 4 of One Tree Hill and I talked Shelby into watching a few episodes with me to pass the time. HAH- Fast forward to MIDNIGHT- We've watched three DVD's worth of One Tree Hill with a short break for dinner at my moms and to put the kids to bed. Shelby kept saying 'Oh crap- now we have to watch another episode of this stupid show to see what's going to happen!' Don't let him fool you folks- Shelby had a One Tree Hill marathon with me yesterday- AND HE LIKED IT!


4 comments:

The Reese's

that's hilarious! it shows that guys would like the stuff we like if they just give it a chance.

Unknown

i love that show.. i have season 4 and watch one tree hill every monday.. my husband watches it with me too

Anonymous

This post cracked me up -- so typical! lol

Rachel

That is so funny! Clint loves the show! We look forward to Monday nights when it is on. I also made him watch all of the episodes from season 1-3 because we really didn't start watching it until season 4. He was so hooked on it he would watch it when I wasn't home! Too funny!