CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

It got stuck Mom!

There is nobody that loves snow more than Mr. Wyatt. He loves to shovel it, roll in it, throw it and most of all, eat it. Tonight while Mom was unpacking from our trip to Tremonton, Wyatt came up to me and showed me his tongue- see below. I said- 'Ouch- did you bite it?' as he had just previously been jumping on the couch in the movie room. 'No-he said- it got stuck.' Mmmmm- I thought- where would his tongue have gotten stuck? So I asked him to show me. He led me to the back door, opened it and showed me a tongue mark on the kickpad outside our door. Apparently Wyatt wanted to lick the snow - 'Just for a taste' he told me- and his tongue got stuck. He then ripped it off and has the 'owie' to show for it. I, sympathetic Mom that I am,- LAUGHED so hard.
We also had a great time in Tremonton this last weekend. We were able to take the kids to the great Christmas lights at Willard Bay, to see Santa and his REAL reindeer, and lots of playing with Grandma and Grandpa- not to mention a great night of shopping. Livvy also got her hair cut- with bangs! I'm not so sure yet, but I'm really sick of having to do it in little elastics every day since she cut her hair- so I'll deal with the bangs. Pictures to come soon when it is done cute.

4 comments:

Ashley Bankhead

That is so funny Dallas. I can't believe he did not cry. I can guarantee Elle would have cried.

Olinselot

OH MY GOSH! I just got my laugh fix for the day! what a funny kid, just when you think he can't top himself...he does, everytime! The funniest part is he just ripped it off like no big deal!

Justin, Amy, and Grace

I can't wait to see Livvy's new hair cut! We're going to be in Howell for a couple weeks at Christmas and I'm DYING to see you. We have to meet up, even if it is just for a hug on the side of the road somewhere :)

The Reese's

oh my heck that is awful! denver would have been sobbing stuck to the door, what a tough kid! we got you blog off your christmas card so we were checking you guys out, looks like you're doing great in idaho!