CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Still Kickin

I know that I've been lame with my blog posting lately, but I just haven't felt motivated- you know? We've been keeping busy doing the normal summer stuff- working in the yard- working in the garden- and visiting family. The kids and I spent 5 days in Tremonton this month helping Grandma Wendy get stuff prepared for Steven's wedding that is happening in 10 days!!! We're a little excited for that- and a bit stressed too. I'm making their wedding video, and I am feeling a huge need to complete it NOW!

Wyatt also started swimming lessons this week in Wendell. He's doing so great and loves every minute of it- especially jumping off the diving board. He just wishes that no one would catch him- no fear baby! I've got some videos and pictures and I will make a whole post on that.

We're 14 weeks now with baby #3- and just keep hoping that the sickness is going to start going away a little. I am feeling better than I was about a month ago, so I have hope that the end of that crap is coming sooner rather than later. The kids have been the best troopers. They are always very understanding of why mom is laying on the couch instead of playing with them and are great at entertaining themselves. They also both have favorite choices for baby names and Livvy especially, is quite adamant about them.
  • Livvy's choice- "Baby Barbie"
  • Wyatt's choice- "Baby Tonto"

I swear that he just calls it Baby Tonto to totally drive his sister bonkers :).

Shelby has been busy with work, his calling, and his "wild bird preserve". We've been on a few 4-wheel trips, but the darn rain has put a damper on that. Overall- just pluggin along. Hoping the sun comes out more in the next few weeks so we can get a tan and swim, swim, swim! Instead of puke, puke, puke! JK. Hope all of your summer is great as well!

4 comments:

Brooke Colvin

Thanks for the update Dallas. I am sorry you are feeling crappy though! I hope you are feeling better really soon and that it stops raining so you can go swimming and enjoy your summer. Maybe you can send some of the rain down to AZ - we could use it!

Justin, Amy, and Grace

Baby Tonto! That little Wyatt cracks me up. So I'm going to be in Utah July 23rd thru August 4th. What's your schedule like those days? I would love love love to see you if we could work something out. Maybe we could meet up in Burley if we have to ;)

Rachel

I definately think you should go with Tonto. That is my pick! Are you going to find out what it is?

Lisa

Hey I love Tonto. I'm going to be in Wendell for the two week swimming lesson session starting on the 6th. Maybe I'll see ya if you're in those lessons too.