CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Funny Wyatt story

The other night for family home evening, we were talking about "Following the Prophet". I was trying to teach them the Primary song (just the chorus) and we were coloring pictures of President Monson. I thought it went pretty good, the kids can kinda fumble through the song. Success. Then Shelby took Wyatt outside with him to feed the dogs. He got a little side-tracked and peed his pants. When he came in to change, I asked him (a little bit frustrated) "Wyatt- why did you pee your pants?" He told me, sadly "Because I wasn't following the prophet." Ha Ha. I busted up laughing and it still makes me smile to think about that answer.

1 comments:

Olinselot

Wyatt cracks me up...it's like he waited to talk until he knew exactly what he wanted to say. he's such a fun little person. oh I miss you guys!
oh I wish luke would stop peeing his pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I put him in a diaper about 5 minutes ago because he is still doing it, and he's totally chewing me out as he sits on his bed...I know "mom of the year award" right here.