CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Countdowns....

There are several things that I am very excited about and looking forward to at the moment and I just had to give you the final countdowns.....

Grey's Anatomy NEW episode- FINALLY- 32 hours and 19 minutes.

Twilight Book Signing and Girls' Trip to Park City and then Salt Lake with most of the BUNCO crew- 3 weeks and 2 days.

Meeting my favorite girls of all time- my roomies from BYUI for our first annual reunion in Las Vegas- 4 months 1week and 5 days.

I love having things to look forward to. I am also very excited for some fun camping trips this summer with family and friends. Can't wait to lounge out at the Wendell Swimming Pool.....The list goes on and on.

2 comments:

Olinselot

YAY i love looking forward to things too. I can't wait for our family camping trip....
103 days!

Austin and Amber

Tell me about it! Wendell pool baby, here we come! I can't wait either! I LOVE SUMMER!!!!!