CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Support Group Info.


I have recently discovered these two great Yahoo! Groups that give support and advice for parents of children with developmental delays. I am very grateful that there are wonderful places like this to go to find advice, help, or just people who understand to listen. If your child has special needs, or you suspect they might, sites like these are great for knowing that you are not alone, are not going crazy, and give you great information and ideas for helping your child. Wyatt is such a sweet little boy with the biggest heart and most wonderful spirit. He would never do anything to hurt anyone EVER and is such a good helper for his mommy. But there are days that are truly hard- there are things that we work on every single day that are so easy for so many other kids his age- and there are days that break my heart.
The groups' sites are: (I think the second one is the best)




My new quote I found to help me today is:

"Happy moments, PRAISE GOD! Difficult moments, SEEK GOD! Quiet moments, WORSHIP GOD! Painful moments, TRUST GOD! Every moment, THANK GOD!"

Wyatt is such a blessing in my life and truly here to help me grow and be a better person. He may have special needs, but he also has special talents and is truly amazing.

2 comments:

Olinselot

oh dallas, what a wonderful experience you have having with him. he was definately sent to the right mommy, a mommy who cares, and works so hard to give him every opportunity she can. You inspire me in so many ways. thank you.

Katie

Hey Dallas,
Nan's blog is nanciemathews.blogspot.com, and hollie doesn't have one. Her email though, is boandholputnam@hotmail.com . She'd love to hear from you. Take care!