CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Just call me Suzy....Suzy Homemaker that is.

My very first attempt at canning peaches- EVER! I know that they are floating and really aren't supposed to, but my wise grandmother (having canned for many years) has made me feel better by saying that they will be just fine- And just look at how pretty they are! Can you tell I'm proud? However, just let me temper that a bit by telling you how totally over-rated I think this is. Had I not gotten the peaches for free, I am pretty sure that I could have gotten canned peaches cheaper by watching the ads and saved myself many many hours. But despite that- they are mmmmmm-mmmm-good! PS- this is only the pictures of my first batch- don't worry I went to all that work for many many more jars of peaches.

0 comments: