CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Wyatt is a Super Soccer Player-

Wyatt had his first ever soccer game last Saturday and has now been to 2 practices. He and his friend Tate are the youngest players on their team, but since Wyatt loves to kick his soccer ball around, I thought it would be fun for him to play. Needless to say- he absolutely did not get it. He would try to kick the ball once or twice, but when a bigger more aggressive kid came into the picture, Wyatt was outta there! However- that was last week. This week will be a whole new ball game- Why- you ask? Well- seriously competitive momma got in on the action this week. Wyatt has been practicing all week how to 'take the ball away from the other kids'. AND- he's been promised an ice cream cone after the game if he succesfully takes the ball away. It worked wonders for his practice yesterday. So- hopefully- the practice will pay off and, as funny as the above video may be, I'll have an even better one to post tomorrow of Wyatt getting in on the action.

3 comments:

Anonymous

that wyatt always such a hott, i get the biggest kick out of this kid!! By the way love your blog. Lori

Anonymous

Dallas, I so meant hoot...not hott, even though he is a little cutie, I meant he makes me laugh!!!
Have a great day...

Justin, Amy, and Grace

I love the video! Wyatt is such a crack up. I wish we lived closer so I could play with him and kiss his cute little face!