CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hailey's Wedding and Reception

So my little sister did it. She tied the knot. Sorry for the lack of posting this last week, but I serioulsy have no idea where the week went. My sweet husband watched the kids every night this week so that I could help out with wedding stuff. Then Thursday evening we went with Hailey through the Twin Falls Temple. On Friday she was married at 10:00 am and we had a fun luncheon at the Turf Club with family and friends. Last night we had a fun reception full of people, dancing, and food. Hailey had all of the girls in our family learn a line dance that we did- we looked like dorks I'm sure, but we had a blast. My sis Fallon sang and Austin played the guitar. Below are a few fun pictures of us all dancing. Livvy and Austin's son Dawson really were so adorable dancing together.

Wyatt loved dancing with his aunt Hailey and doing his own tricks too.

It was such a fun night. I know that most families don't get the dancing thing, but I've grown up dancing in the living room with my brothers and sisters. We love to boogie!

2 comments:

katie

It looks like it was a fun event! I love it when there is dancing...it's alot more fun! I am also glad to hear that we weren't the only one dancing around in the living room!:) ps, I wish we could have been there! Give her a hug and tell her congrats for me. Let her know that her family from the desert thought about her that day. Thanks!!

Hanna

We wish that we could've been there!! Tell her we love her and congrats!!!