CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hailey's Beck Family Bridal Shower

Hailey had her bridal shower in Salt Lake with the Beck Family on Tuesday evening. My aunt Shelley threw the shower for her and is so stinkin creative! It was a cowgirl theme and so cute! Below is some of us girls working on Hailey's cowgirl quilt. Hailey opening her presents. She got so many cute things! The Beck family girls seriously spoiled her.
All of the Beck cousins (that were there- a few are missing). Back left- Lindsey, Shayla, Hailey, Me, Jessica holding Ady, Kristan, Brandy holding Codi- front row- Anika, Kristy, and Becky. We stayed up laughing until 2:00 in the morning but was so worth it. It was so fun to get down there to see my fun cousins and aunts that I don't get to see very often. Love you guys!


1 comments:

Olinselot

My only question is...
When did our cute little sister grow up? Isn't Hailey like 14?
She's so pretty, she reminds me of your mom. I hope she loves married life, and the guy is so good to her....you made sure of that didn't you?