CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 11, 2008

More Island Park Pictures

Wyatt practiced and practiced riding his bike all weekend. We don't have anywhere for him to ride out here in the sticks of Gooding, so this was his only chance. He got so fast!
Livvy was much slower, but again-she's had no practice! So I pulled her around with a rope to make it a faster experience.
All the girls in camp washing the tables before dinner.
Grandpa Jon taking the kids for a ride in the bike trailer.
This is Shelby's Dad in his apron grilling up our breakfast. He looks really great because the apron is so long that it appears he has nothing on but the apron. I giggle every time I look at this picture.
Shelby is taking the above picture of his parents, Wyatt and Livvy and me in our canoes.
Wyatt and Livvy stayed in Island Park for a few days with Grandma Wendy and Grandpa Jon so that Mom could go to Hailey's shower in SLC. The above picture is the kids on a nature walk along the Big Springs River with their cousin Taylee. Wyatt and Taylee would race along the trail until they came to a sign and then wait for Grandma to read it to them and then they'd race to the next one.
Grandma, Uncle Leonard, Wyatt, Livvy and Kloee playing ring-around-the-rosies in camp.
Shelby and I (look at Shelby trying to balance us!) That dang broken canoe! (See earlier Island Park Post)

3 comments:

Olinselot

holy smokes you guys seemed to have had SO much fun on that trip. What fun pictures! See how great a blog is...you'll just have to get it printed and you'll never have to scrapbook again...ahhh now that feels good. Your trip was awesome I can tell, and with all that canoe practice you're ready for the kayaks!

Christy

You're in my ward (I think). We should be blog friends.

Shane

Dallas, this looks like so mush fun. Dad is such a sexy beast without his shirt! It is so funny everytime that I see a old guy without a shirt I atomatically think of him! I'm glad that you guys had so much fun, you guys are amazing!