CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My little vocalist

I noticed that most of my posts lately have been about Wyatt so I decided to inform you of Livvy's newest talent- the girl loves to sing! She knows all the words to 'I love to see the temple', 'I am a child of God', 'Jesus wants me for a sunbeam' and many more Primary songs. She also LOVES to sing 'Choo Choo Soul' songs (those of you with kids have probably seen her on the Disney Channel- I downloaded her CD from I-Tunes for the kids to listen to in the car). Livvy sings all of the words and even the fancy 'ooooooooooo-oooooo0oooo- ooooo' parts. You know what I'm talking about right? She's so funny and loves it so much. She tries to copy or pick up any song on tv, or that I am singing with the radio. Watch out Celine Dion- here Livvy comes!

1 comments:

Olinselot

she is so dang funny, what a sweet little girl! She's just like you you know, you used to sing a lot when we were young, you had the best voice in primary...I also remember that very clearly. ahhh..you were so talented, the prettiest girl, and all the boys liked you. She's a little diva just like her mommy!