CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Checklist for this Weekend-

This weekend holds some really fun and exciting stuff-

1) Garage saling this morning- I know I'm a geek, but I love it.

2) Going to the Dance Extravaganza tonight- and Prophet Watching.

3) Going to the Twin Falls Temple Dedication - INSIDE THE TEMPLE! and again- Prophet Watching.

But right now I am just enjoying the peace and quiet that comes with no children or husband in my house. Shelby is hunting (big surprise) and the kids are at Grandma's having their last sleepover with Aunt Hailey before she becomes an old married lady. Peace and quiet is worth it's weight in gold I'm telling ya.

3 comments:

Olinselot

I only have one question! what are you doing up at 7:43am when your kids and husband are out of the house? I'd be just rolling out of bed when all the great garage sale deals are gone, and Grandma is calling to see if I'm still alive or if I've skipped town.
I do love a night without kids. Nice to work it out that dad leaves early too, you have few hours to yourself, that's awesome. Wish i was going with you today.

Val

Dallas could you do me a favor and make Amber go to your moms and post something. I am going through Dawson withdrawls. I am so jealous of you all, you can see my only nephew when ever you want. Thanks for passing on the message. P.S. give Dawson, Amber and Austin a squeeze for me!

Val

Oh I forgot, please tell Hailey congratulations for us!!