CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Organization Week 5 or something...

I think it's Week 5- maybe I skipped a week and bled over into Week 6? I don't care as long as all of the tasks get done! We have been able to accomplish quite a bit from the last few lists, and still have a few things to finish up on each one as well.

  • Puppy kennel built.
  • Flowerbeds cleaned out.
  • Oil changed in both vehicles.
  • Shelves built and baskets bought for laundry system! The baskets are lime green- while it adds color to the room, they're not exactly what I wanted- but I couldn't find anything else! Plus they were $2 each at Target. So they'll do for now and I'll keep looking.....
  • New curtains made for dining room.
  • Decorations hung that I've been begging for just about forever!
  • Supplies purchased to install our new wood burning stove.
  • Sold the old pellet stove.
Still need to do:
  • Vacuum out cars well.
  • Refill the anti-ice windshield wiper stuff :)
  • Paint the shelves- later.
  • Have Shelby build a boot rack for the mud room to organize all of his boots.
  • Install the wood stove and tile surround.
  • Caulk the windows and install better sealings around the doors.
  • All that planning I talked about :)
But here are a few pictures of the results from this week:



3 comments:

Justin, Amy, and Grace

I was feeling pretty good about myself for being so productive today because I cleaned out my kitchen freezer and the freezer in the garage, but then I read your post. You're superwoman.

P.S. I'm jealous of your laundry room.

Kim

I love the way the laundry room shelves turned out! :) I even like the green baskets ;)
Good job this last week!

Camey

Super cute curtains and that is a great deal for baskets! Way to go! I can't wait for you to have your baby!!