CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 30, 2009

My snugglebug


Many of you have yet to see my sweet new little guy- either because you live so far away, or because we've been hermits since he was born a month premature and I really don't want him to get sick. Here are a few pictures of the handsome devil for you to enjoy.
His mullet :)

Livvy loves his bear hat :)

I don't have many pictures with his eyes open because I just want to play with him when he actually does open his eyes. This one is a few days old and he already doesn't really look like that anymore.
His big sister holds him repeatedly all day long. She just can't get enough of him.

2 comments:

Kim

He is such a cute little guy! He looks a lot like your dad.

I am glad that everything has gone so well since he was born.

Hanna

How fun to have a new little one in the home. He is such an adorable precious baby. Congrats!