CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Ike Turner Scoffield

Ike Turner Scoffield joined our family on November 21st at 12:10 am. He weighed 7 lbs. 2 oz. and is 18 inches long. Since he was a month early, we were very concerned about him, but he arrived perfect with chubby cheeks even! His brother and sister are thrilled that he's here and we are loving every minute with our bundle of joy. I realized after posting these pictures that I really don't have any that show his face really well, so we'll have to play photographer sometime over this holiday week. Thanks to everyone for their well wishes and help with the older two monkeys.
With Uncle Shane

With Grandma Wendy and Grandpa Jon
Since the delivery was a month early, I was totally unprepared to go to the hospital when my water broke. I was having serious anxiety and couldn't think straight, so had absolutely nothing I needed. Shelby had to run to Walmart just to get me a comb and toothbrush :). So please pretend I'm beautiful.
Grandma and Grandpa Turner
All dressed up and ready to come home!
His favorite person is Daddy. They've already spent lots of time watching hunting shows together.
Being Thanksgiving Week, I feel so overly blessed for my sweet family. I have a sweet new little guy, two other adorable kids, and the most loving supportive husband that I could ever ask for. I've never loved him more than watching him with sweet little Ike and Wyatt and Livvy. He's the best daddy and I am so incredibly lucky to have him. This Thanksgiving we have oodles to be grateful for.

7 comments:

goodliffe family

Congratulations on the safe arrival of little Ike. Love the name - that's the one we voted for! He is such a cutie. Enjoy him every minute he will let you snuggle him - they change so fast.

katie

I am so glad that you all are doing well! He is so sweet! I can't wait to see more pictures of him! By the way, you do look beautiful!!!

Brooke Colvin

I am so happy for you Dallas! Little Ike is so cute. They are so precious when they are fresh from heaven :) Although it was a surprise to have him early, I am slightly jealous that you got to miss the last month of pregnancy and still have a 7 lb. baby. I have to say, that would be kinda nice! Congrats to you and your family!

Scott

Congrats Dallas! So happy he came healthy and happy... plus, you got a whole month off of pregnancy. :) Way to go!

Send more pictures soon!

Unknown

he is very cute!! And don't worry your always beautiful!! Congrats!!

Camey

I just heard from my mom that you had your baby! I am so excited for you and am glad that everyone is healthy. What a wonderful surprise!! Happy Thanksgiving!! I think you both look great!

Hanna

Dallas! He is such a precious adorable little boy!! I think he actually looks a little like his daddy. Congrats, you look wonderful! It's so fun to have a new one in the home!!