CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Loaded Questions

Since we brought little Ike home from the hospital, we've had to answer lots of questions and heard so many funny thoughts. Here a few:

After being home from the hospital for 10 minutes:
Livvy: Mommy- when are you going to have another baby in your tummy? This time a girl.

Ike was fussing as I got the kids on the bus this morning:
Wyatt (authoritatively): Mom- he better not be hungry when I get home!

Wyatt: How does that milk get in your boobies?
Livvy: Do you have to drink it from a glass first and then the baby drinks it?

Wyatt: When will he get bigger? I want to build a snow fort with him today.

Lots and lots of smiles and laughs at this house.

3 comments:

Brooke Colvin

Those comments/questions are so adorable. You (and your children) will be glad you wrote them down some day. So cute!

Molly

Wow! Congrats on the new little guy! He looks adorable. I'm glad he is happy and healthy. You look great by the way!

(me)linda

Dallas- I haven't checked your blog in a while. It's been fun to catch up on all you've had going on. Ike is so cute! Congratulations!! I seriously laughed so hard at the boobies question. It made Greg stop what he was doing to see what was going on. Then when I told him, we both busted up. Livvy's follow-up question was the bomb! What a smarty pants!