CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Organization Week 6 Done

So this is my last post on the organizational series that I started. It worked great to keep me motivated and have some accountability. I didn't accomplish everything on my list yet- actually most of it is what is left on Shelby's list :), but I'm happy with the overall results.
  • Cars vacuumed and scrubbed.
  • Car seats washed and scrubbed and re-assembled.
  • Baby's clothes washed
  • Swing, bouncy seat, car seat, etc. washed and disinfected.
  • Coupon binder bought, put together, and filled.
  • RS binder organized
  • Livvy's bow drawer cleaned out. It was driving me bonkers.
I decided with regards to planning that I was actually quite happy with the way that I plan when it comes to menus (I plan for every two weeks) and cleaning. I could probably schedule in more deep cleaning time, but let's be honest- don't we all feel like we clean enough? Yuck. I did find a few great resources to help me in planning activities for the afternoon for the kiddos. Here's one of my favorites: fun.familyeducation.com. I'm going to strive to do one activity a day after naps with Wyatt and Livvy on Mon-Wed, which are school days. Then on Thurs. and Fri., we are going to do one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Sometimes these activities may be replaced by just story times, but I'm going to try and get daily story time in addition to the activities. I'm not aiming for perfection- just improvement :) Of course, life always gets in the way- so I'm planning on being flexible with myself and the schedule. And now- a sigh of exhaustion.

1 comments:

Hanna

that's awesome that you have been doing all of this organizing, and having the energy to do it!!! I hope that I eventually get the energy for it. Hey, we wanna see a picture of the cute tummy before it's gone!!! you should post a pic of yourself!