CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Baby Tag

Katie tagged me like two weeks ago and I am such a slacker that I am just barely getting around to it. But after my last post- this one is much more positive :)!

  1. Where were you when you first found out you when you found out you were pregnant? With Wyatt I had to go to the hospital to get a pregnancy test that my doctor had ordered- I thought I had the flu! With Livvy, I frequented my OB-GYN's office once a week taking a pregnancy test. I KNEW I was pregnant, but the tests kept coming back negative. When I finally got a positive the nurses all threw confetti and danced around hugging me.
  2. Who was with you? I was by myself for Wyatt. Brandee was with me for Livvy.
  3. What was your first reaction? Iwas ecstatic with both of them and cried like a baby.
  4. What was your husband's reaction? He was excited too, but he never cried. I think with Wyatt he was pretty shocked.
  5. Who was the first person you told? I called my mom first with Wyatt. With Livvy, I told Brandee first and then had Wyatt wear a shirt that said 'Soon to be Big Brother' to tell everyone else.
  6. Were the pregnancies planned? Yes. But both times we didn't think I'd get pregnant as fast as I did.
  7. Was everyone happy for you? Yes.
  8. What was the sex? One of each.
  9. Did anyone throw a shower for you? I had 3 showers with Wyatt. One with the Beck family in Salt Lake, one with Shelby's family in Tremonton, and one with my family and friends in Gooding given by the Gillettes.
  10. Did you get any outfits you wouldn't use? One or two.
  11. How much weight did you gain? With Wyatt- 30 pounds. With Livvy 20. But getting it off has been a different story.
  12. Did you get stretch marks? Some of the worst my doctor has ever seen. They got little blisters all over them.
  13. Did you crave anything crazy? Not really, but living in a small town really sucked when I saw something I really wanted on a commercial.
  14. Who or what got on your nerves the most? I threw up 6-10 times a day every day until I was 5 months with both kids. Those of you who just get nauseous have no idea how good you have it.
  15. Where were you when you went into labor? I was induced at the Brigham City Hospital with both kids.
  16. Did you have any complications? Nope. I'm a labor machine- they just slide out.
  17. Did your water break? No.
  18. Who drove you to the hospital? Shelby
  19. Did you go early or late? I was induced one week early with both kids.
  20. Who was in the room? Just me and my hubby.
  21. Did you video tape it? Nope
  22. Did you have any pain medication? I am pretty much an avid epidural fan.
  23. Did you have a c-section or natural? Natural with both.
  24. What was your reaction to the birth? Both times I was so impressed at what a miracle it is that my body could do that and that Heavenly Father entrusts me with such sweet angels.
  25. How big was the baby. Wyatt was 7 lbs 14 oz. and Livvy was 7 lbs. 11 oz.
  26. Did your husband cry? No, but he was so excited and I think he kinda went into shock after Wyatt was born :).
  27. When is the next one coming? We're still discussing it.
  28. If you could would you do it all over again? Yes in a second! It is worth every pound, stretch mark and sleepless night! I love being a mom and would not trade it for anything! Although it would be so much better if you could do it without the pounds, stretch marks, throwing up, and sleepless nights. I would probably be pregnant right now if that were the case :)

I tag Brooke, Hannah, Lisa Bloxham.

2 comments:

Olinselot

you're great! I love hearing this kind of stuff! Sounds like your pregnancies are as good as mine...and that's why this is the last for me. ;)
Hope your day is better, sorry if my last comment was a little "over the top" I was having a similar day...I guess now we know the result of us being together when we have..."one of those days" love ya.

Kipp and Brandee

Hey fertile mertle!!!! I am so much loving this tag it is fun to read. shane will be home in a year so you can start 'thinkin' about a baby in a few months cause you promised to be 'good and prego when he comes home! :) just remember it doesn't take as long as you think. :)