CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 10, 2008

The Toothless Wonder

You'll never believe it! My little Wyatt has lost his first tooth! I came home last night from watching my sisters play volleyball and Shelby informed me that Wyatt's tooth was really loose. So I looked at it and was SHOCKED! It was hanging there by a thread! So we don't know if he hit it on something or what, but we're surprised! Wyatt was early to get teeth- 2 months, and maybe he's early to lose his teeth too- who knows?
The sad part is that last night I tried and tried to pull it out before he went to bed because I knew he would lose it while he was asleep. But Wyatt kept telling me 'Mom- my tooth will fall out all by itself when it is ready. Then a new big kid tooth will grow in' :). This morning he woke up and the tooth was still there, but an hour later it was gone. I have no idea when it fell out- probably while he was eating breakfast, but the first lost baby tooth has disappeared. Darn it! I promised Wyatt that the tooth fairy would still find our house tonight and we'd just leave her a note instead of a tooth.

2 comments:

Unknown

wyatt your to little to lose your tooth, your smile is great thanks for showing gram ma your smile , love you wendy

Olinselot

fun mile marker! he's so sweet!
When gage was 2 he leaped through a dogdoor and caught his tooth on the bottom of the door and ripped it clean out...so he's missing the same tooth! Oh I love little boys.