CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 24, 2008

A few of my fave's from the wedding

Hailey finally posted pictures of the wedding, so now I can post a few of my favorites too.
Love Love Love this picture of Livvy and Hailey. The best part is that it wasn't staged. Livvy just walked over to Hailey, climbed up, and took away the bouquet, just in time for a picture. Then we made her give it back.............


This one is really only great because I love Wyatt and Dawson with their hands in their pockets.

For more pics from the fun day, see Blake and Hailey's blog on my list of Blog Buddies. By the way- they're the Dixons.

2 comments:

Rosanna

Those are cute pictures!
It is so fun to see you and your brothers and sisters all grown up ;), you are a great family!
Love, Rosanna

katie

Love those pictures! You guys look sooo good! I can't get over how cute those 2 little boys are:)