CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Boo! to You

Last night as the kids were getting in the bath, I heard the dog start to bark. I opened up the front door to see who was there, and scared the poor Gillette boys to death. They were trying to 'Boo' us with candy and be sneaky. I ruined their surprise and scared them stiff in the process. But seeing their faces was so priceless that I laughed and laughed. So tonight was our turn to go 'Booing' as Wyatt called it. We went shopping today and bought the candy and copied off the note. The kids could harldy stand it waiting for it to get dark so we could hit our targets. I was so proud of them- they were so sneaky! They did not talk at all and then ran so fast back to the car. We were only mildly caught as we were throwing the kids back in the Suburban, but I think it was successful. They had so much fun that I think we'll do it again tomorrow night. So for those of you that live too far away, 'BOO' to you from the Scoffield Fam.

0 comments: