CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Whee! Water Slide!

Last year at a garage sale Shelby happened to find this huge blow-up water slide for $30 and had to buy it for the kids. So funny because I never would have looked twice at it. Because of high gas prices, we are not going to the pool as often as we usually do, so we were looking for activities to keep the kids happy and me sane :). We set up the slide yesterday and hooked up the hose and let the fun slide! Wyatt loved it! He kept telling me though that he was waiting for the water to warm up. Everytime he'd go down it he'd say- "Mom- it's still not ready. I have to wait some more for the water to warm up." Hee Hee. It's gonna be a long wait Wy!




However, little Miss Livvy was not so brave. I did make her go down it once and she freaked. She did not like the cold water at all. She did really want her picture taken though, so that forced her this high on the slide long enough for her to say "Cheese" and then back down the stairs she went. She chose instead to lounge on the towels and work on her tan with me. Aaaaaahhhhh summer- finally!






1 comments:

Brian Adair Fam

What a steal on the water slide!! I'm glad at least Wyatt gets some good use out of it. I'm sure by the end of the summer, Livvy will be going down it with the best of them!! I love all of the pictures of your cute kiddos!!