CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Wyatt's Pockets

This is what I cleaned out of Wyatt's coat pocket this morning while doing the laundry. A handful of licorice pieces, a few fruit snacks, and lots of change. I guess he's saving them for later. Wyatt was watching me do the wash and saw me pull this huge handful of crap out of his pockets and he said "Hey that's my snacks (with the first handful) and then Hey! That's my money to buy more snacks!" That's a one track mind for you :)

4 comments:

Justin, Amy, and Grace

What a funny kid! I think he takes after his daddy. So cute!

Scott

I only hope that when I get to that stage of motherhood, I have the presence of mind to check the pockets. I can't tell you how many of my pants have been washed with half a stick of gum and been ruined.

So, kudos to you for being so on top of it. Sure beats pink spots on t-shirts.

Abby

Too Cute

katie

I love that!! Aren't kids so much fun?!!