CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Updates and Such

Since I still haven't decided on a camera ( I can't decide between the Canon Powersot SD750 Elph and the Kodak Easyshare M853 RED, so if you know anything about either one-please help!) I decided to give you a text update.

Grandma Wendy came down this last weekend and the kids were so excited to see her that they could hardly stand it. Livvy wanted nothing to do with me and Wyatt was glued to her side. They played soccer, swang in the swings for hours, and we went shopping at the Wal-Mart. A pretty laid-back weekend, but the kids are so lucky to have such a fun and involved grandma- she's a great mother-in-law to boot.

Livvy learned how to jump with both feet coming off the floor. She actually learned to do this while throwing a fit and it scared her a little, but now she thinks she's hot stuff.

Wyatt finished up the preschool year and is anxiously asking when we can start going swimming. Me too!

We are planning a couple of fun trips this week. On Wednesday we are heading to Boise to the zoo with friends and next weekend we are packing up our tent and four-wheeler and heading up to the hills behind Gooding for a fun camping trip. JUST US! We've never done that before....It should be a fun week and hopefully, with your feedback, I'll have picked a camera to document it all!

3 comments:

Hanna

Okay, so I know of a camera that is awesome!! and it isn't one of your choices..... It is an olympus stylus. There are several different kinds...the higher the number, the better. It is shock proof, water proof, dust proof, etc. Check them out!! That is going to be Randy and I's next camera. It really is awesome. All the articles about them say that you can't break the camera, even if you try. (pretty much what anyone with kids would need) Anyway, sorry to add another camera to your list, just thought I would throw that in there. Let me know what you think.

Olinselot

I have an Olympus FE-280, and I absolutely love it. It's small and durable, but it also takes great pictures. it's an 8.0 megapixel and the quality is amazing. I love love love my camera. But if I had to choose between the two you mentioned I'd go with the Canon...they're always better than kodak.

katie

ok so I haven't ever used a cannon... but I have a kodak easy share and it is a great little camera! I really have enjoyed mine. It takes great pictures and my kids even use it once in a while, so they are pretty durable. Seems like it depends on what ya have. Good luck!