CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Major Milestones

Two big things happened in our family today that we have been working toward for a loooooong time.

1) Wyatt was able to get himself dressed from head to toe all by himself.

2) Livvy is sleeping soundly for the first time ever in her Dora toddler bed.

I have been begging Livvy to try to sleep in her Dora bed since her birthday over a month ago, but she has insisted that the big girl bed is her crib and the toddler bed is where her babies sleep. Finally today I kinda forced the issue, but she went right to sleep for a nap after a song or two without getting up once! What a big girl! We'll wait and see how she does tonight, but I am thrilled. I really want to sneak in there and take a picture to post, but I don't dare wake her up. Maybe I'll sneak in there just before she usually wakes up..............

4 comments:

Olinselot

yay for canning the crib! it takes up so much stinkin' space. Hopefully she'll continue to sleep all through the night without any fuss. way to go mom!

Abby

dallas i love your blog, it reminds me of how stinking fun you are. Don't you want to move back to tree town?

Hilary

I'm glad you love Twilight too! When the Eclipse special edition comes out I'm buying it just for the Breaking Dawn chapter in it! We gotta get Megan to read it.

Hanna

That's awesome Dallas, way to go!! I love milestones like those. Another thing I wanted to tell you, is you have Molly's link wrong. It always goes to some other wierd link. You switched to p and the s in blogspot. Anyway, I love your blog, you always have good things to say on here. You have such cute kids!!