CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 19, 2008

So sad...

I just ran out to my car to grab my camera so that I could update you all with the fun happenings going on lately. I also filled up my arms with all the crap that I could carry in to put away. Then I tripped and dropped my camera, and now it will not turn on. I am soooo sad. I have the pictures on my memory card, but now I'll have to buy a new camera before you all can be updated on the daily going-ons of the Scoffield Fam. Don't cry dear blog readers. My birthday is coming up soon and hopefully I will get the necessary hints across.........

2 comments:

Justin, Amy, and Grace

That's a bummer about your camera. I hope it's not too long before you get a new one. I love seeing pictures of your fam! By the way, thanks for the activity days ideas.

Olinselot

Oh CRAP! that makes the deepest part of my heart hurt for you. I don't like replacing expensive items at all! Don't hint...be straight forward...hinting is never reliable. :)