CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Tagged by Jinger

My 4 Favorite:

Places I go
1. Tremonton
2. Wendell Swimming Pool
3. Anderson Reservoir
4. The Beauty Shop

People who email me:
1. Sherry
2. Shane
3. Trista
4. Bridget

Favorite Foods:
1. Shrimp Fetuccine
2. Is Pepsi a food?
3. Ham and Cheese Subs from Papa Kelsey's
4. Chicken Salad on Croissants

Places I'd rather be:
1. Shopping (with money)
2. Camping with family or friends
3. On a date with Shelby
4. Hanging out at Brandee's house

Movies I could watch over and over:
1. 8 Seconds
2. Ocean's 11,12, and 13
3. My wedding video
4. The seasons of Everybody Loves Raymond

People I think will respond:
1. Afton
2. Amber
3. Amy Nessen
4. Abby......we're going for all A's.

1 comments:

Justin, Amy, and Grace

Pepsi is most definitely a food.. actually, I think it has its own group. Grace has been waking up a lot at night because of a sinus infection so I consume more than my fair share of Pepsi during the day. Gotta have the caffeine!