CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Organization Week 2


Closet- Check. I seriously took 8 garbage bags full of clothes to the DI. It's still FULL! Ridiculous. Ignore the television on the floor- Shelby insists on keeping it so he can put it out in his shop or 'man cave' as he likes to call it.

Pantry- check. I also went shopping restocked those short-term food supply items that we were getting lower on. It may not look so organized to you, but I now know where everything is and exactly how many I have.

On to week 3- the office. However, I need to post a disclaimer- Shelby's little brother comes home from his mission Wednesday and the kids and I are spending a few days in Tremonton with them. So, hopefully, I'll have a very productive Monday and get the office done, but if not it may spill into Week 4.

4 comments:

katie

Good job! I got my pantry done too!

Austin and Amber

Are you nesting???????????? Good job! Come do my house would ya?

Camey

IMPRESSIVE! I have decided that you have been productive enough for the both of us so now I don't feel so quilty about not getting my floors moped today!! :)

Kim

Great job! :) I am putting my organizing on hold until my house isnt in dust filled construction mess! Have fun in wonderful Tremonton!c