CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

4 wheelin in the desert

For FHE this last Monday we went on a 4-wheeler ride out in the desert with Daddy to look for deer and set up bear baits. While we were waiting for him to set his baits, we had to be VERY quiet not to scare off any potential wildlife :) so I took cute pictures of the monkeys. Poor Wyatt is only half in this picture because I thought I heard a rattlesnake behind me and kinda jumped- just a weed blowing in the wind. Wyatt was just chillin, minding his own business laying on Daddy's 4-wheeler and Livvy walked over there and just laid down on top of him. He didn't even squawk- he just let her squish him for a minute until she got bored and got off.
It was a VERY bumpy ride for this prego mama- I had to go pretty slow and was a little sore, but well worth it to spend time with my studly hunting man and his dang cute offspring :)

0 comments: