CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 11, 2009

I remember....


Like many of you, I remember vividly where I was when I heard of the events of Sept. 11th. I remember how I felt watching the second plane crash into the building. I remember the deep fear and unshakable feeling of dread. I cried as I thought of all of those that lost their lives that day and how many people were affected forever.

I am filled with many emotions today as well as we remember the events of that day. I am still filled with that same sense of dread as I think about the direction that our country is taking today- many by our own choice. My hope is that as we remember Sept. 11th, let us also bow our heads quickly and thank our Heavenly Father for our continued freedoms and pray that we might be led to the right path again.

1 comments:

Brooke Colvin

Thank you for that tribute Dallas. I still remember that day so vividly too. It is always important to remember our freedoms and all of those who lost their lives that day. Thank you again for reminding us all how blessed we are.