CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Cleaning Motivation

So I was blog browsing today instead of taking a Sunday nap and came across this great site:

http://ahappyhomeisaretrohome.blogspot.com/

She inspired me to get my lists ready on what exactly needs to be done in every room in my house for spring cleaning. It's pretty extensive. Although we have two birthdays this week, I'm going to try my hardest to get crackin on this list. I'd post mine for you, but it's crazy long. So click the link above and then go to her blog archive for her spring cleaning lists by room. You'll hate me for it, but your house will be heavenly. At least I hope mine will be.

3 comments:

Olinselot

You're such a liar! I know you too well to know that your spring cleaning is nothing compared to everyone elses on the planet. There is no way you let your house get as messy as mine...you're way to organized! But thanks for the link...it helps us...ya know everyone else on the planet.

Anonymous

Thanks for linking up with my blog. I'm so glad that you enjoy it!

Jenny

Kim

:) I have her on my favs list. You and I think a lot alike Dallas!