CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Flashback on FIVE Years of Wyatt

Wyatt Shelby Scoffield was born on March 26th, 2004 at 12:37 pm in the Brigham City Community Hospital after only 5 hours of labor. He looked like a wrinkly old man, but I don't think that there has ever been a more rambunctious waiting party in the waiting room next door. All of his aunts and uncles and grandmas had their ears pressed up against the wall (it bordered my room) straining to hear his first cry.Wyatt's First Christmas- he had just barely learned to sit up.
One Year Old! Big Boy who loved his rocking horse.Our lovable two-year old will a great big smile!Three Years Old and doesn't look like a baby anymore. That silly grin that I love- 4 years.
5 Years Old and thinks he's too big to sit in the little chairs in Primary now- what will we do?Wyatt is such a joy in our home. He is ever the peacemaker- question asker- and giver of hugs and 'I love ya's'. He's growing to be such a kind friend and lover of everything outdoors like his dad. Happy Birthday Wy-Guy!

3 comments:

Justin, Amy, and Grace

I cannot believe how grown up he is. He looks like such little man now and not a little boy. So, so cute!

Rachel

Happy Birthday Wyatt! What a big boy!

Brooke Colvin

Happy 5th birthday to Wyatt!! I didn't realize how close in age he and Avery are - just a few weeks. I love the pics Dallas - you are a good mommy for updating so much. And I love following your blog :)