Two Saturdays ago, Shelby was getting up early to go out in the wilderness not far from our house and set bear baits. He was up and getting ...
Followers
Snag a Button
About Me
Dallas and Shelby Scoffield
Shelby is a hunter at heart who loves his toys ALMOST as much as his kids. Dallas is a stay-at-home mom who also enjoys her home-based business. Our favorite place to be is together.
6 comments:
These are so freakin cute! I love the first one of Livvy. They turned out soooo goood. They both look so grown up. Nicely done Kiddie Kandids!
They are so cute! I love Livvy's dress! Isn't it sad how fast time goes?
Beautiful pictures! They're both getting SO big!
I see them every week and it seems like they get bigger each time! :) They are 2 of the cutest kids (besides mine of course)!
Wow those turned out awesome. They are so cute and so grown up. Better keep making those good genes!:)
What cute kids you have!
Post a Comment